:Our Timeless Love:

Mar 5, 2009

Now And Forever...

Its kindda strange,
i've never had this feeling before in my whole life...
the feeling of loving someone...
the feeling of missing someone...
when we just saw each other like an hour ago.
yes we do argue
yes we fight sometimes
but it all ended up with a kiss and a smile...
what i've learned is in a relationship,
there must be give and take.
when im the fire, she better be the water,
and when she is the fire, let me be the water.
to my princess,

i wrote something for u.. hope it makes u smile and GET WELL SOON!!


"I Love You"
Want to know why?
Because you are my air,
Without you there would be no me!

"I Love You"
Want to know when?
Now and 1000 years after
I’m gone!

"I Love You"
Want to know where?
Here, there, everywhere,
Even if I’m not there
I will love you!

Ayang, I love you now and forever!

Love Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment