:Our Timeless Love:

Mar 18, 2009

Happy 4th Month Anniversary!!!

6 month of courtship, 4 month of relationship & 5 more month to be getting engaged!!

Dear PRINCESS AYU,

you are my everything to me...

On this very special day,
I have found a reason to say,
You've touched my life,
& made it better in every way..

From Allah I always pray..
For you, In my life to stay..
And on you, he may bless,
On this very special day..

When fate first drew us close together
Its kinnda hard but,
I knew we would be one.
And now your in my heart forever
It feels like a dream come through

I love the way you love me
The way I love you too
But most of all I love you
Because our love is true

Sometimes I don’t like life
I feel like a loser, like i say i dun have a good life..
I dun have a high paid job..
Sometimes I feel let down
sometimes i wanna give up..
But you’re my guiding light
To the better world around

So as I write this poem
My life feels so complete
I know just where we’re going

Now we have connected
We know where we both lie
In each other’s hearts we’ll stay
For all time and eternity..

Happy 4th Month Princess...

Lots Of Love,
Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment