Its gonna be a long one...
CHAPTER 1.
Gone too soon :
i still remembered, the day when i first saw him,
at around 6pm, he came back from his work.
The stern look on his face made my body shiver and my hands feel cold.
After awhile he talked to me, and he started to joke around with me.
Since that day, i feel comfortable with him.
As days goes by i get to see him again.
He was talking to me, share his experience about life and everything under the sun.
I feel welcomed by him, and started to like him.
Not long since that day,
he was admitted to hospital.
Shocking but true.
The cheerful man that i met is now in pain.
Although he is suffering, he still keep a strong front infront of others.
We did not know what is his sickness is.
We all prayed hard for him.
He was den transferred to NUH hospital.
He was treated well there.
Looks like there is an improvement in him.
I did frequently visit him.
We talked, and sometimes crack a joke or two.
He was discharged not long.
We were all happy for him.
After a week or two,
he's back again in hospital...
we all know that he is suffering from Cancer.
He cant move alot as his hips is in pain.
Many of his relatives came to give him the courage to battle the pain.
He endures it well and is very strong.
He even ask for foods that he wants.
Days gone by, he looks weaker and weaker,
he cant eat much.
He is a lucky man,
he have a beautiful princess and a gd wife by his side every single day..
without fail, his princess and his wife will accompany him.
He got discharged soon after a few weeks stay.
I know he's in pain.
He needs his princess there by his side.
When he reached home,
he asked for burgers and wedges.
So me and princess went to get it for him.
We could easily get burgers but not wedges.
So we bought instant wedges from a supermarket.
I did fry for him the wedges when we get home.
I'm happy that he ate it when princess gave it to him.
I told him, "papa makan la, win goreng mesti sedap tak pedas.."
i didnt know that it was his last bite..
He also ask princess to took out his old guitar.
He ask her to clean it up. And wants me to restring it back.
It's kindda hard, coz its tooo rusty.
That is the day where i last met him.
On the morning of 14th Febuary,
people may think of Valentines day.
But not me, the man that i knew had passed away.
I was shocked and i rushed to his place. He was there lying on bed peacefully..
He's gone & my heart is shattered. No tears cud fall on that day, as I say my prayers to him.
A person whom i treated like my own dad is gone far far away.
While i was resting and when i close my eyes, an image of him came,
telling me to take care of his princess and his wife..
its a moment that i can't forget..
Although i knew him for quite a while,
the love and respect for him Grew.
I cried while he is about to leave.
Allah loves him and do not want him to suffer.
May allah bless him. May his soul rest peacefully there.
He will be greatly miss.
He is a great person, a good father and husband.
Giving him lots of alfateha will calm us here who miss him,
and for his soul to be out there in peace and tranquile.
If he is able to see this, i want to tell him, "papa, dun worry soo much, what u told me in my dreams i will hold it. i will take care of ur princess and ur wife. i will look out for them. Insyallah.."
Love,
Prince.
End of Chapter 1.
CHAPTER 2
blessings:
Put our sadness aside for the time being,
with blessings froms both sides, Insyallah,
Princess and I Are getting engaged this coming
August! yes! On 9th August. On National Day.
Love Prince.
End Of Chapter 2.
with blessings froms both sides, Insyallah,
Princess and I Are getting engaged this coming
August! yes! On 9th August. On National Day.
Love Prince.
End Of Chapter 2.
CHAPTER 3
loving my princess each day:
I'm loving my princess each and every day.
I miss her even when i saw her 10 minutes ago.
I don't really belive in love, but allah showed me the true meaning,
sending and creating a path for us to meet.
I'm happy with my princess. My soon to be fiance.
Hope u will smile after u read this.
Love,
Prince.
End Of Blogging.

No comments:
Post a Comment