:Our Timeless Love:

Jan 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

Happy New Year To All!!!
Here we go!!

Finally! i get to meet my princess!
Our plan is to see the fireworks at Marina Bay!
I was werking and the crowd was like.. WAWAWEEWA!!
heeee...

My princess fetch me up from werk with Ika..
we rush our way to marina!
We push ourselves through the crowd full of BANGLADESHI!
and we manage to get to the Merlion!
I was sweating like hell..
and the BANGLAHS was like whistling, jumping, pushing, shouting...
very irritating u know!!

I was there holding princess tight.
Coz I know there is lots of pervert bangladeshi!
Any wrong moves I will KUNG FU them like KUNG FU PANDA!!!

People were all cheering out loud...
the clock is ticking...
10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..



KAAAAABBOOOM!!!!!


There comes the FIREWORKS DISPLAY!!!
It was beautiful!!
Everyone is enjoying it!!
and we get the best view!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the awesome display, everyone's rushing back home..
in a happy mood, with smiles on their face, they cheered
and they dance around to celebrate the new year!!

Everyone was following the crowd like a chu chu train
some of them got "Sandwiched!"

Poor princess needs air.. and we decided to take a route to STARBUCKS!
Get A Drink, Chill And waited for the crowd to go..

We met ika, who is like a fish...
i think she swim through the banglas!!!!
hahahaa!! she manage to get pass the crowd and waited for us at the bridge...

We finally made our way back...
and had our supper..


Home Sweet Home...


Love,
Prince :)




No comments:

Post a Comment