Today, January 18th, marks the second month point since Princess and I had our first date. Over the last 2 months, we have grown closer and stronger. She is truly a gift in my life.
Since 2 months isn't important to most people, but it is to me!! I wrote the poem, hope she likes it!!
Princess Ayu,
You are my sand; you are my sea
You hold the heart that beats in me
You are my wind; you are my sun
You have been my rock since day one
I can’t believe 2 months have passed
Yet, what we share is meant to last
I long to see what lies ahead
Down this romantic course we tread.
You are my sand; you are my sea
You hold the heart that beats in me
You are my wind; you are my sun
You have been my rock since day one
I can’t believe 2 months have passed
Yet, what we share is meant to last
I long to see what lies ahead
Down this romantic course we tread.
You are my angel without wings
You magnify life’s simpler things
You are my jewel; you are a pearl
You are my one and only, girl
I can’t believe that you are mine
Each day, you are my Valentine
2 months ago, our path began
And, I am proud to be your man.
You magnify life’s simpler things
You are my jewel; you are a pearl
You are my one and only, girl
I can’t believe that you are mine
Each day, you are my Valentine
2 months ago, our path began
And, I am proud to be your man.
You are my life; you are my breath
I’ll love you ‘til there’s nothing left
Each moment that we share is grand
Our lives as blessed as God had planned
2 months ago was our first date
The day our hearts gave way to fate
Next to a mountain, I am small
But, with you, Princess Ayu, I have it all.
Love,
Prince...
I’ll love you ‘til there’s nothing left
Each moment that we share is grand
Our lives as blessed as God had planned
2 months ago was our first date
The day our hearts gave way to fate
Next to a mountain, I am small
But, with you, Princess Ayu, I have it all.
Love,
Prince...

No comments:
Post a Comment