HAPPY 1st Year Anniversary!!
Dear Princess Shiwin..
SURPRISE!!!!!
While u are away.. i spend my time blogging...
here's a lil something for u..
hope it surprise u and hope ur happy :)
Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank Allah for making us a path for us to be together..
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel sooo LOVED!
When heavy storms have come our way,
Your love has always made me stay.
Each morning when i wake up, i'll smile coz
I know in you, I’ve found my place.
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I.
Never in my life will I find another girl,
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can.
The life we’ve shared this past year
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.
This I Promise You..
Sorry if i couldnt afford u nice stays in 5 stars hotels,
Sorry that i cant buy u those gifts,
Sorry that i cant drive u around in big cars or bikes,
Sorry if i ever disappoint u..
But my love is all that i can give to u.
I promish to be there when ur down,
promish to be there when u need someone..
promish to be there when u cry,
promish to be there when things go out of hand...
Sayang, its been a year...
i would like to thank you for whatever u done to me,
and the way u love me..
i never ever had someone loving me like the way u love me..
ur love is true & sincere...
thank u sayang...
i wanna be with u and i will take care of u.
till i grow old. i promish that.
Its been 3 month since we got engaged,
i still couldnt belive it..
i still couldnt belive that i have the courage to
ask my parents that i wanna get engaged to u..
alhamdulillah everything went well...
im soooo attached to u right now...
My heart beats very fast when im with u...
Once again, ABANG LOVES AYANG SOOOOO MUCH!!
Happy 1st Year Anniversary
Abang prays hard for our future..
now lets save save save save seriously save save to our kpak bing bing!!! :)
heheeee...
Muah!!
Loving u lots!
Prince Irwin
:Our Timeless Love:
Nov 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment